A two day program for advanced first aid with CPR/AED certification. This includes wilderness protocols and remote care. The course teaches professional level CPR techniques.
No prior training needed…this is a stand alone course.
Are you looking for our Advanced/Wilderness first aid patch? Click on the patch logo for more info.What is an “Advanced” first aid class? We recommend you click this button to read important information about advanced training, and why our class is also “wilderness”.
NOTE: If you need to reprint your tickets please visit www.ezregister.com/tickets
Click HERE for Advanced/Wilderness class flyer.
This class includes:
- Basic life support for breathing and cardiac emergencies (CPR)
- Controlling bleeding and managing shock
- Safety and prevention issues
- Bones and joint care, splinting and wrapping
- Wound care and soft tissue injuries
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Rescuing and moving victims
- Cold and heat injuries
- Poisoning and prevention
- Primary and secondary victim assessment
- Caring for special injuries and medical emergencies
- Trauma management
- Accident scene procedures and multiple victims
- Special techniques for illness and injuries
- Special situations, behavioral emergencies, pregnancy and childbirth
- Advanced resuscitation techniques
- Wilderness first aid and remote care protocols
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen use and emergency airways
AMT would like to schedule more first aid classes. Do you want to host a session? We need 16 hours and we will come to your location. Note: We prefer this as one 16-hour contiguous session…or no more than two 8-hour sessions…we have had issues if this is broken up into many smaller sessions in the evenings across days or weeks. Trust us on this one! Here is more information if you want to host a class.
AMT would like to schedule more CPR classes. Do you want to host a session? We need 3 hours class time and we will come to your location. Please contact us.